MacBook

V

Velocity

Hey guys I'm new to your forum, but from what i have seen so far it looks like a decent place to chill and get all the latest info on mac stuff

I just have a few qns that i hope you guys will be able to help me with :headphone

1. I was just wondering if Apple were going to be releasing a MacBook (not MacBook Pro) which is an intel version of the iBook if so does anyone know what sort of prices they will start at (GBP) and also when they will be available in the UK roughly.

2. If not how much do you think i should pay for a second hand iBook G4 (14") maximum.

All Help Will Be Greatly Appreciated,
Thanks In Advance,
Velocity

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i dont have no mac's
probably about the same price as the ibook give or take a hundred bucks, available about the same time as the states

depends on the specs...processor speed, ram, size etc...
-chris

rman

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14in MacBook Pro M1 Max 32GB 2TB
The last item I saw was that Apple is ahead of schedule on hardware release. So we should see the MacBook and the MacTower (for the lack of name) before the end of the year.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.