iBook Logic Board - Anything better than replacement?

B

benhoney

I have a G3 iBook which has had it's logic board replaced by apple twice in the last year. Now I am getting fuzzy screens or blank screens again and I am probably going to send it back to apple for yet another replacement logic board. Then after a few months I will probably have the same problem.
So I am wondering if anybody has found a better solution to this problem. Has apple after multiple replacement logic boards offered any other solution to one of you or have you found another practical solution to this problem?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2
I don't know of other solutions, but maybe you could get on the phone to support and ask them if they can maybe offer you a refurbished model instead, as in your case the logic board alone doesn't seem to be the problem...

Also maybe try writing to [email protected], that normally gets things moving ;)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.