missing chunks of email

Reaction score
I hope someone can help me here.

I installed the latest Office 2008 update (12.1.7)and now I have a good chunk of my email missing. Any sent or received email between 02/27/09 - 04/01/09 are missing. Missing from the sent mail, missing from the inbox, and missing from any folders that I might have sorted my email into.

Can anyone help?

I've been using Time Machine, but when I went back to check the files, they are all dated back to early december - and I recall reading that if Entourage is running while Time Machine is backing-up, then the backed-up Entourage database would be corrupt anyway.

Someone please help!!

HAH

Reaction score
Does Entourage support Time Machine? I heard it didn't.

OP
H
Reaction score
I don't know all the detail about how Time Machine/Entourage works. It was explained to me that Time Machine is just backing stuff up, but if Entourage is open during the back-up process, then there is a very good chance that it did not back-up the Entourage database properly. Which would make it completely useless to try to restore.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.