call of duty 4 mac problem

Reaction score
Hi, I just bought call of duty 4 for mac and when I star the game the screen apears inverted? Does anyone knows what I can do to fix this? I have a macbook pro 2,33 with the ATI radeon x1600
thanks

Reaction score
yer the same happened to mine aswell!!! is ther any one with answers!!???!!
please please please

Reaction score
Goes for me too. Have been trying to solve it for a week - with no luck.

Any help or hints would be highly appreciated....

Reaction score
Hi, I just bought call of duty 4 for mac and when I star the game the screen apears inverted? Does anyone knows what I can do to fix this? I have a macbook pro 2,33 with the ATI radeon x1600
thanks

Hi I am new in this Forum,sorry for my English!! ^^ I think I have the solution of this problem,for me Is ok,so,just run the game, continue to play with the game with the screen inverted,do "new game" and open the first level,so,when the game start press "esc" the game would be appear in the right WAY!! just re-press "esc" and now you'ld can play in the right way,you have to do this every time you start the game then,in the game,after done esc you can play,I hope you understeand me!! my english is orrible,let me know if it's a solution for you,for me is ok,Hi

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.