Please Help Me!

Reaction score
Hello, I have just become aware of the seriousness of the ACTA Treaty going on as we speak.
Anti-Counterfeiting Trade Agreement - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
I am wondering if there is an application/software that someone can make that will delete every single thing off the computer to prevent being caught of illegal pirating.(music, movies, pictures, etc.)
I am on a mac, running snow leopard.
And I am not the only one that would rely on this software, i guaranty that many people would appreciate this.

If anyone has any ideas or abilities to make this application/software possible, please email me at:
[email protected]

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27 iMac+Thunderbolt, iMac 21,
Hi Tyler welcome to the forum. Not a good idea to include your email unless you want heaps of spam. Quickest way to get rid of pirated software is to do a Clean Install, nothing fancy needed for that.

bobtomay

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP '06 2.33 C2D 4GB 10.7; 13" MBA '14 1.8 i7 8GB 10.11; 21" iMac '13 2.9 i5 8GB 10.11; 6S
I am wondering if there is an application/software that someone can make that will delete every single thing off the computer to prevent being caught of illegal pirating.(music, movies, pictures, etc.)
I am on a mac, running snow leopard.

Already is plenty of software available that will do exactly that. The free one you already have... insert your Snow Leopard disc, reboot the machine, go into the menu after you've chosen a language and open Disk Utility.

Highlight the drive and head for the Erase tab - hit the Security Options button, set it to 7 passes, then back and hit the Erase button... Sit back and relax for a couple of days for it to finish and then "All gone".

Although, that won't necessarily prevent you from being caught. It just eliminates that portion of the evidence that existed on your hard drive.

And my guess... this is not some individual that wants to get rid of stuff on their computer... unless this is another fine example of those individuals that like to announce to the world, "Hey I steal music, movies and pictures; and btw, here's where you can find me."

Raz0rEdge

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2022 Mac Studio M1 Max, 2023 M2 MBA
So you're basically announcing to the world that you are a pirate and handing out your email address..nice..

Regards

Reaction score
So you're basically announcing to the world that you are a pirate and handing out your email address..nice..

Regards

+1 lol... seriously dude, I would edit the post and remove my email address...

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.