slide show

Reaction score
How to make a slide show which can be uploaded on line (drop box...) to bo seen by PC users?

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
There are many ways.... iPhoto (if you're referring to a photo slide show), Powerpoint, Keynote, for other types of presentations. You need to tell us exactly what it is you wish to do?

C

chas_m

As chscag said above, use a slideshow program to put together a slideshow, export it as a movie (I'd say MP4 or AVI to be sure it will be seen by most modern computers).

OP
C
Reaction score
Thank you for your answers.
I wish to make photo slide shows and to uploade them on the net so that my PC users friends would be able to read them.
OK for using Iphoto but:
- how to export the slide show as a movie?
- is there other place than dropbox to export it and how?

C

chas_m

To answer your second question first, there must be dozens if not hundreds of places to post a short movie online. Most people would immediately think of YouTube as an example. Dropbox is space-limited (depending on whether you pay for more space or not) but there are a number of similar services.

To answer the first question, simply select the slideshow and move to the File menu, choose export and select the "slideshow" tab from there (this is all covered in the Help file, by the way).

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.