Scanning from a Canon Imageclass 4350

Reaction score
Just bought this printer -- what a ****ed headache. Finally got it to print by downloading the driver from Canon. Now I want to test the scan and fax capacity, but I have no idea if I need another driver for these functions. Tried to scan from Image Capture, but no luck, and can't seem to do it from within iPhoto. Any ideas? Why the **** don't these giant multinationals get with the program and SUPPLY software for Macs!!??

OP
B
Reaction score
Now Canon (with whom I was on hold for FORTY MINUTES just now) tells me the scan function with this machine won't work with a mac. I hate Canon.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27 iMac+Thunderbolt, iMac 21,
Seems with Canon and scanning it is hit and miss depending on model and of course it is not until you have it that you find the model that dont. Finally gave up on my MP760 and went for a Brother MFC and it plays so nicely with the 2 iMacs on my LAN and wireless to boot.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.