Does anyone know how to do this?

S

sourhomenj

I need to remove the keyboard on my G4 alluminum 15inch backlit. Does anyone knwo how to remove it? Simple directions would really help me out.

OP
J

jessica

I want to remove it to make the lights blue hah.
No but seriously, if it is broke, should apple fix it?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac C2D 2.16ghz, 13" MacBook 2.0ghz, 60gb iPod vid, 1gb nano
By trying to make them blue lights you void your warranty and apple and just laugh at you and does not have to repair anything

OP
J

jessica

trpnmonkey41 said:
By trying to make them blue lights you void your warranty and apple and just laugh at you and does not have to repair anything

I wasn't the original poster and it was a joke. I'm way smarter than that and since I paid cash for my pbook I certainly wouldn't screw it up a week later.

Reaction score
If you still have a warranty then you shouldn't need to replace the Keyboard ? If it's a question of a different style keyboard then just keep the old one and if you have any problems put the original one back before you go back to the shop, this also goes for anything else that you have installed yourself, including ram.

OP
S

sourhomenj

I need to remove the keyboard to replace it. It was broken by my stupid mistake and I need to remove the old keyboard so I can put the new one I have in. Can anyone help me out I really need the help.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.