my macbook died!!

Reaction score
Hi! I just bought my macbook back in september and it has been running fine until five days ago... it was on screensaver and out of nowhere, it just shut off... i thought it went to sleep and tried to revive it, but nothing happened..
i followed the instructions on apple´s website, but nothing works... when i push the power button, there is a small green light that comes on and off next to the camera... but, nothing else happens... i have no idea what to do.. the worse part is that i am in Ecuador and I bought my macbook in Canada.. i am going to go to a mac dealership in a couplea days but I thought i´d post here and see if anyone has any good ideas.. thanks again for responding to my problem...

p.s. i haven´t had a chance to update my mac OSX because the internet connections here are awful.. i was hoping to do it when i got back..

Reaction score
Have you tried taking out the battery and just running it on ac power.

OP
L
Reaction score
I´ve tried doing that as well, but no luck... thanks for the suggestion though.. anyone else have any great ideas?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook, 2GHz Dual Core 2, 1GB Ram, 120GB HDD,
try taking out the harddrive or ram starting it up with out those then it shouldnt start if it does u have not taken out either the hd or both ram chips or you have a super computer, and then once its turned on leave it for 5 mins then turn it off put there chips and harddrive back in then turn it on.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.