How to recover deleted files?

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mixmastermatt

Does anyone know how to recover deleted files? I know you can do this on PC with certain software. I have just accidently deleted a piece of work that I need to hand in on Monday and obviously I need to recover it ASAP. Thanks for your help.

Matt

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
Unless you pay up for some serious cash for a data recovery service, which will likely not be able to get your system back to you by Monday, you are going to have to do your project all over again.
And remember to back it up.

OP
M

mixmastermatt

Well I am using TechTool pro 4 but It can only find deleted nodes. :(

I am such an idiot.

rman

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14in MacBook Pro M1 Max 32GB 2TB
If I remember correctly, I-nodes are pointers to the files on your system.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | iMac(2.1 G5) | MacBook(2.16 C2D) | MacMini (1.67 CD) | iPhone 4 | iPad (3rd Gen)
It is probably bit too late but in case if you are still interested, you can find some useful info here .

mixmastermatt said:
Does anyone know how to recover deleted files? I know you can do this on PC with certain software. I have just accidently deleted a piece of work that I need to hand in on Monday and obviously I need to recover it ASAP. Thanks for your help.

Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.