Problem Help Me!

Reaction score
When loading my internet software in order to use my mac in France the computer would not accept the password, upon calling apple care I was told there was a problem when setting up my mac, something to do with a file vault? The operator helped me reset my password and then instructed me to reload all the software back on using the two instillation disks, I was offered two options one whereby I would lose all of my files and one where all my files would be saved, on completing the start up instillation, the problem wasn't solved, the computer will still not accept password, upon entering, the box I am trying to enter it into vibrates and the password disappears, the screen is all blue with geometric patterns on it with the OSX box to type the password in to, can anyone please help me as to what to do as I am struggling to figure the problem out myself, I am currently abroad and am unable to contact apple care, if anyone could help me I would be very grateful, TH X

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro, 2.53GHz, C2D, 4G RAM, 250G HDD
If you having trouble entering a network password, you might try typing in the "$" before the rest of the password, other than that, I have no idea.

Good luck.

Neil M.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.