RDP Remote Desktop App?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.2Ghz MacBook (4Gb RAM) + Dual 3.2 Xeon MacPro (16Gb RAM) + iPod Touch 32Gb
I have just bought a new MacBook after using DOS/Windows based PC's for over 20 years. The last Mac I saw/used was in the early 90's. So far the switch is good. It's by far the best version of Unix to go for. ;D

Is there an RDP Remote Desktop compatible app out there for the Mac? I use my XP based laptop to connect to a number of Windows based servers, and so far this is the only thing I cannot do with my Mac.

Thanks
Horness

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini i5 (2014 High Sierra), iPhone X, Apple Watch, iPad Pro 12.9, AppleTV (4)
I have just bought a new MacBook after using DOS/Windows based PC's for over 20 years. The last Mac I saw/used was in the early 90's. So far the switch is good. It's by far the best version of Unix to go for. ;D

Is there an RDP Remote Desktop compatible app out there for the Mac? I use my XP based laptop to connect to a number of Windows based servers, and so far this is the only thing I cannot do with my Mac.

Thanks
Horness

Microsoft do Remote Desktop connection for Mac if it's just windows boxes you want to connect to: http://www.microsoft.com/mac/products/remote-desktop/default.mspx

You'll need RDC 2 Beta (top right of page) if you have an Intel Mac

Alternatively you could try VNC Enterprise edition:
http://www.realvnc.com/products/enterprise/index.html

OP
Horness
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.2Ghz MacBook (4Gb RAM) + Dual 3.2 Xeon MacPro (16Gb RAM) + iPod Touch 32Gb
Thanks - that's perfect!

:Cool:

Horness

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.