Azureus/Vuze

Reaction score
Hi
Don't know if anyone can help, but I installed Vuze/Azureus and would like to know how to download readable files onto my desktop and then how to put them onto DVD to play on my home DVD player.
Each time I download a file it comes up as a Blank White Icon and cannot be opened, also I get a File on my desktop called LimeWire which I don't want.
Could someone please advise me what to do, and do I need another programme to convert these files?

I operate a new iMac running Mac OSX 10.4.11, i would be very thankful for any advice.

Kindest Regards.

William

OP
W
Reaction score
Hi

Please could someone help, I have installed Azureus/Vuze, but when i download a movie file it appears as a Blank White Icon which I cannot open or play, also it downloads a green Icon which when double clicked opens a programme called LimeWire which I don't want.

Could someone give me instructions on how to download a trailer or movie from Vuze, and how to burn the movie onto a DVD so it will play in my home DVD player, and is there some other programme that I'll need.

I have a new iMac operating Mac OSX 10.4.11 Intel Core 2 Duo, and would be so thankful for any help.

Kindest Regards.

William

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
NOTE: Merged crossposts and moved to proper forum

OP
W
Reaction score
Azurues/Vuse

Hi
Don't know if anyone can help, but I installed Vuze/Azureus and would like to know how to download legal readable files onto my desktop and then how to put them onto DVD to play on my home DVD player.
Each time I download a file it comes up as a Blank White Icon and cannot be opened, also I get a File on my desktop called LimeWire which I don't want.
Could someone please advise me what to do, and do I need another programme to convert these files?

I operate a new iMac running Mac OSX 10.4.11, i would be very thankful for any advice.

Kindest Regards.

William

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.