does this bother anyone about the iphone?

Reaction score
the fact that theres no LED so when you want to check if you have a missed call, sms, VM, etc...So when you want to check you have to push a button on the phone every time. I just know I'm going to start getting OCD about waking up my phone whenever I leave my phone.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.2GHz 2GB RAM 120 GB HD 15" NVidia 8800MGT 128MB - iPhone 3G
It doesnt bother me. My previos phones never reminded me of I had a missed call/text message by using an LED. I always had to push a button or open them to see if it was trying to tell me something.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2
Nah - I use my iPhone as my watch, so if I check the time, I'll see any missed calls. Besides - it's good to break the "check everything all the time" habit and segment your email / messages checking habit into regular intervals.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Colorware PowerBook 1.67 GHz G4, 2 GB DDR2, 100GB 7200 RPM
I think it would harm the design of the phone if there were an LED on it, which would reduce sales. I also think an overwhelming majority use their phone as their watch (like above), so they check it then. Honestly, why not just have it on vibrate or ring instead if you're afraid of missing calls?

Reaction score
I use my iPhone as a watch also. My thoughts are if i have my phone in a belt clip case or my pocket i'll never see the LED anyway. No use in having it.

Oh well. Just my .02

Reaction score
I agree with above, the only time this comes in handy would be if you have your phone sitting somewhere and leave the room and come back. If its in your pocket or on your belt, you wont see it anyway.

As for having to "press a button" seriously, we have come so far now that pushing a button is too much????

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.