Receiving calls within Address book

Reaction score
I just got a v3i and have been able to synch contact to and from the address book.

One issue that i am having is i am unable to receive calls from within the address book and dial out also.

When i click on the name to get the popup menu everything is greyed out. Is there something I need to configure or turn on. The bluetooth works fine...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 + Mac Pro 8-core 6Gb
I love that feature to bits. I use a really old Nokia 6310i phone and I like to Address Book the phone up to it over BlooToof, not have to keypad SMSs and see phone calls and all that. BUT sometimes I get the warning and sometimes I don't (50%?) whether sync'd or not. Does my nut.

OP
M
Reaction score
twitchymike@mac said:
I love that feature to bits. I use a really old Nokia 6310i phone and I like to Address Book the phone up to it over BlooToof, not have to keypad SMSs and see phone calls and all that. BUT sometimes I get the warning and sometimes I don't (50%?) whether sync'd or not. Does my nut.

Thanks for the info....at least you have it warn you every so often....**** hasnt warned me once.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.