Apple Wired Keyboards - Alternatives

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.2GHz, White 80GB iPod 5th Generation
Can anyone here suggest me some Alternative keyboards for Mac systems? I was looking at the Icekey one by Macallys. Seems nice!

Also does anyone know where I could get an old Mac Pro keyboard? I don't like the new ones!

I am looking for one with USB Ports on it!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.26 13" MBP, WD 7200 RPM 320GB HDD, 4GB RAM; 2 EDU iBook G4s, 4g nano, 16GB 2g Touch, shuffle
I bought an icekey and was disappointed that the USB ports are not 2.0. I have the new thin keyboard and the USB ports work great for my ipod, and everything else that needs power, but the macally doesn't. I'm trying to sell the icekey that I bought (and haven't used) so if you're interested send me a PM.

Reaction score
Can anyone here suggest me some Alternative keyboards for Mac systems? I was looking at the Icekey one by Macallys. Seems nice!

Also does anyone know where I could get an old Mac Pro keyboard? I don't like the new ones!

I am looking for one with USB Ports on it!

MacMall still has the old keyboards.

OP
G
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.2GHz, White 80GB iPod 5th Generation
Hey kuklachica

Thanks for the offer but if it doesn't support 2.0 on the keyboard then I have no use for it. I wanted my Mighty Mouse to plug into the keyboard! But thanks for the offer anyway!

MattSharp what is MacMall? =O

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.