Leopard and NDAS network drive

Reaction score
Has anyone upgraded to Leopard that uses a NDAS network drive, like the ministack? I have upgraded and can no longer connect to my NDAS drive.

Reaction score
Can't find NDAS drive anymore

Same problem. I tried deleting and re-adding the NDAS, but after staring at the animated "searching" circle for an hour I gave up. Anybody have a solution?

Reaction score
Freecom NDAS with Leopard

Same sort of problem here. As soon as my Freecom Media Payer 350 WLAN is turned on (connected via Ethernet), there is a Kernal panic and a reboot is needed. Uninstalling the NDAS driver cures the panic problem, but no more NDAS access! I now have to connect to the drive via FTP.

Reaction score
Same sort of problem here. As soon as my Freecom Media Payer 350 WLAN is turned on (connected via Ethernet), there is a Kernal panic and a reboot is needed. Uninstalling the NDAS driver cures the panic problem, but no more NDAS access! I now have to connect to the drive via FTP.

Following on from my previous response, I've just noticed that on the Ximeta web site (the supplier of the NDAS drivers), they mention that there will be Leopard support available Q1 2008. Looks like a bit of a wait then!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.