Iphone 5S Verizon

Reaction score
Just got my iphone 5s delivered today but ordered two one for GF well now no GF anymore and Verizon wont take it back whats easiest way to sell it? and what should i sell for non contract price im guessing right?

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Since it's new, sell it for what it would cost you from Verizon, or, save it for your new GF. ;)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
-->
How old are you? If under 25, hang onto it for at least a week. You'll probably be back together next weekend! LOL ;D

C

chas_m

If it's gold, you should sell that thing on Ebay RIGHT NOW. I saw with my own eyes a gold model selling for $1,500. And by selling I don't mean "asking price with no bids" ... I mean SOLD.

OP
J
Reaction score
The Gold is no where and yeah I saw that WOW, i thought gold was a weird color... I have the phone on craigslist for 650.00 I saw alot of them are going for 800-900 incredible what a frenzy apple causes lol

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 6, iPad Air 2, 4th gen Apple TV
Why won't Verizon take it back?? Don't they have a 14 day return period? If it's still unopened they'll resell it in about 5 seconds.

OP
J
Reaction score
Why won't Verizon take it back?? Don't they have a 14 day return period? If it's still unopened they'll resell it in about 5 seconds.

they want to stick me with 2 yr contract so i sell phone and drop line to 9 bucks a month sucks

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.