Entourage 2008 issue

Reaction score
Hello All,

I have a problem with this users' Entourage archives (Folders on this Computer) After a few problems getting the Identity to work, now there is no email in the "Folders on my computer" area.

I am unable to switch to any other identity. Entourage continuously gives the error that the database is not compatible with this version of Entourage and asks you to rebuild. I have rebuilt and it tells me it has rebuilt successfully, but then when I try to open it, I again get the error. I finally had to recreate the account from scratch again to get mail working with Exchange by creating a completely new Identity. Then I tried importing the most recent Identity which completed successfully, but did not put folders/emails in the "On My Computer" (her archives)

Anyone know of a fix, or if there is some third-party tool which can extract data from the Identity database files, or somehow access what is inside Identities?

Any help much appreciated!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.