Accessories that only have Iphone Compatibility?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 15", 2.66GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4GB RAM, OS X 10.8.2, iPad 1, 80gb iPod, ATV 1, iPhone 5
Yes that charger will work. The things you should worry about are cases, the 3G doesn't fit in my Otterbox, and docking stations, the 3G doesn't fit in my iPhone 1 charging dock.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminum iMac 2.8GHz
The things you should worry about are cases,
Perhaps, but I have a Griffin car charger that was able to charge my 1st gen iPhone, but won't charge the 3G. Different popup message saying it won't charge.

Now I have to wait for more accessories to trickle in. The iPhone's been out over a year, and I've yet to see an accessory that will both charge the iPhone and provide AUX in, that truly works properly.

Reaction score
I forgot where but I did hear(tv) or read(web) that apple was going to release a update to correct the issue I remember it was in the context of a person complaining that the 3G would not charge or play in the bose speaker system that the 1st gen iphone did.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.