9800 pro for g4

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Quad 2.8GHz Mac Pro, Edge iPhone
Maybe it was the PC version they flashed for Mac?? Why don't you just ask them. They should have a better idea than we would.

Reaction score
It says it's compatible with G4 Mirrored Door Drive models so your model is one of those. I think you should be fine.

It clearly states in the description that the card is modified by a professional.

I suggest you read their latest feedback. While it's negative, it seems the seller is prepared to negotiate if you are not happy.

It is so important to check a buyers feedback and to read the small print carefully before you commit to a purchase .... this can save a whole lot of stress.

OP
R
Reaction score
quess i was sort of stunned to know that some are modifying a 9800 pro to work on macs....quess if i would have read the sale more closely, i would not have bought it..hopefully it will work...

OP
R
Reaction score
hi
got the 9800 pro...and works fine...sort of had a hard time getting a power cord to it...used a molex connector that was bare in front of the motherboard...broke a part of the video card,,,a button that was glued on next to the molex connector on the video card,,but was able to glue it back on..and now works fine...was getting checker marks all over the place without it....the mdd dual 867 works fine...lot faster than the quicksilver 800mhz i had.. wish i had the money for a mdd dual 1.4,,but this is a good second choice....the new imacs look nice,,but i am a desktop guy.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.