Notebook Speakers For Black MacBook

Reaction score
So maybe it was just me, but I sorta was disappointed by the speakers in the Black Macbook. Not really that it sounded horrible--but I just like my music to be loud. :D I like to have a little "thump" if you know what I mean?

So I went to Circuit City today and purchased some portable laptop speakers--since I'm always on the go with my laptop. I purchased the Logitech V20 Notebook Speakers for around $60.00.

The speakers came with a very sturdy travel case, and it only takes a USB cable to power the speakers and send the sound through it. So I was definitely game for only having to deal with one cable.

Here's a link if you are interested: http://www.circuitcity.com/ccd/Sear...=logitech+v20&searchSection=All&go.x=0&go.y=0

I definitely suggest these speakers for any person that travels and just needs a little bit more "thump" in there MacBook sound.

Take it easy!
<><

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16 Blackbook 1gb/160gb
I got Logitech R-10s from Tiger for 13 bucks, sound great too not portable tho, but I don't need that.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.