megaupload question

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook G4
hey guys im just enquiring as to whether anyone has encountered any problems with megaupload when downloading files?

some times i have problems and others i dont.

i click the link and the megaupload page loads and the counter begins normally. i wait for the 45second and click on the "download file" link. however majority of the time it will say in my download window that the files doesnt exist. where it does.

ive also tried accessing the same page in ie, opera, and firefox and neither of them work.

was wondering whether someone would be able to tell me how to avoid this or let me know why it only happens sometimes?

the reason i ask the sometimes is i was getting a video file today that had been split into 7 parts. i successfully got parts 1,2,3,4 and 7. yet whenever i tried to get 5 and 6 it would say that the file didnt exist.

Reaction score
jacksonworld said:
hey guys im just enquiring as to whether anyone has encountered any problems with megaupload when downloading files?

some times i have problems and others i dont.

i click the link and the megaupload page loads and the counter begins normally. i wait for the 45second and click on the "download file" link. however majority of the time it will say in my download window that the files doesnt exist. where it does.

ive also tried accessing the same page in ie, opera, and firefox and neither of them work.

was wondering whether someone would be able to tell me how to avoid this or let me know why it only happens sometimes?

the reason i ask the sometimes is i was getting a video file today that had been split into 7 parts. i successfully got parts 1,2,3,4 and 7. yet whenever i tried to get 5 and 6 it would say that the file didnt exist.

i guess there must be some problem with their website or it is probably because it wasn't uploaded right.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.