Best Buy Zagg install question??

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Iphone 3GS 16GB Ipad 16GB
I live in southern California and my question is do all best buy's do the zagg install for you? Should I just call around? Also it will be for the iPhone 4!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13.3" Macbook Pro 2.53 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo 4GB of RAM Snow Leopard 10.6.2| iPhone 4 32GB Black.
Yes all Best Buy's do the zagg installation. If your getting the full body then it will be about $12 and some change. Its really worth it for the mobile guys to do it. I work at best buy so i didnt have to pay the installation.

OP
Buddha_luver
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Iphone 3GS 16GB Ipad 16GB
Than..glad to know!!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16GHz C2D MacBook w/ 2GB RAM & 120GB HD. HTC Droid Incredible.
I hate the zagg invisibleshield. I purchased the screen one for my motorola droid and it has a rubbery feel when your using the screen.

Reaction score
I don't care for the Zagg InvisibleShield either, but alas, that is not what the question was. In my experience with Best Buy employees, and having worked at Best Buy for over a year, I would say NO to letting them do anything to your iPhone 4. I am of course only speaking for the Best Buy in my area, so take my opinion lightly.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac 2.4 GHz, 4gb | 16gb white iPhone 3Gs | MacBook 2.1GHz, 1gb | 40gb AppleTV |
I had mine done at one of those stands at the mall. He did a much better job then I ever could have...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP, 13.3" || iMac 20" 2.16 GHz C2D, 250 GB HD, 2 GB RAM, || 32GB i-Phone 4 || 32GB AT&T 3G iPad
I installed my own and it turned out pretty good. I figure I'm just as technical as the folks as Best Buy. :) I wasn't complicated at all and I rather like the shield and it's rubbery feel.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.