Print CSS and the Mac

L

linmacs

I have a webpage/site that I have designed using multiple Cascading Style Sheets. one of the style sheets that is loaded is for print media only. I am having a problem with a print only feature on the Mac. For example, look at http://rocketspeed.net/football/week1.shtml

If you use Safari/Firefox/Camino on the Mac and then do a print preview, what you get is three pages of tables but without a page break after every two tables.

I have inserted style="page-break-after:always;" where I want the breaks to be and this works fine on my PC using any browser that I have just not on the Mac.

I have tried implementing a pagebreak class in my stylesheet and using that on the webpage but to no avail.

Are others out there seeing the same problem? Am i coding things wrong ( I do it all by hand using vi)? Is there a special Mac way of doing what I want to do?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.