View All windows shortcut?

Reaction score
I have a question about my macbook pro. Is there a shortcut to view all open windows on the screen? So if i have several internet windows up i can hit this shortcut and they will all pop up and i can select which one I want. My friend who has a macbook told me about this and i was unable to find it online for pro's. Thanks.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Unibody MacBook Pro 2.26, 4gb RAM, 500gb HD
Perhaps you are referring to Expose. It displays thumbnails of all open windows and you can pick the one you need. But it's a new feature of Leopard only. Older versions of OS X will not have it.

On my MB it opens with either F9 or function-F3. But I think it opens with different keys on a MBP.

OP
C
Reaction score
Perhaps you are referring to Expose. It displays thumbnails of all open windows and you can pick the one you need. But it's a new feature of Leopard only. Older versions of OS X will not have it.

On my MB it opens with either F9 or function-F3. But I think it opens with different keys on a MBP.

My friend deffinately doesnt have leopard and has a macbook thats 2 years old. Ill ask him about it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP, 2.0Ghz, 2GB RAM, 120GB HDD, 1991 Powerbook 100, Gen 2 Nano, Gen 1 Touch
...Expose....it's a new feature of Leopard only....

Um, Expose was introduced in Panther (10.3).

Go to System Preferences and there will be a pane in there for setting it up.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.