Automator Help

Reaction score
I'm using this automator program to add google analytics to my iweb folder: http://www.apple.com/downloads/macosx/automator/addgoogleanalyticsaction.html

Problem is that it adds an unnecessary line of code that doesn't let analytics track properly:

"pageTracker._initData();"

To solve this, I have to open each html webpage file and delete it, one at a time, which negates the whole point of having this program add the analytics code for me by simply right-clicking and adding it automatically.

does anyone know how to edit automator's action so it doesn't add that unnecessary line, or have another automator file that will work properly?

also, i've tried to redo this by installing it 3 times, and my right-click->more->automator now has 3 different commands that all perform the same action, is there any way to delete the other 2 from my right-click menu?

thanks!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.