Thumbnail view disappeared in i photo

Reaction score
Suddenly I have a problem viewing thumbnails in iPhoto. When I click on Photos under Library I am used to seeing thumbnails of all my photos but suddenly all I see is a single photo basically in full screen. Th editing toolbar is not available at the bottom of the screen and pressing escape does not return me to the thumbnails view. I can move from one photo to the next by pressing the left or right arrow on the keyboard but again it is full screen. Advice will be appreciated.

Thank you

poppi

OP
P
Reaction score
Suddenly I have a problem viewing thumbnails in iPhoto. When I click on Photos under Library I am used to seeing thumbnails of all my photos but suddenly all I see is a single photo basically in full screen. Th editing toolbar is not available at the bottom of the screen and pressing escape does not return me to the thumbnails view. I can move from one photo to the next by pressing the left or right arrow on the keyboard but again it is full screen. Advice will be appreciated.

Thank you

poppi

FOUND THE PROBLEM. I had the magnifier slider all the way to the right so the "thumbnails" were full screen. Talk about stupid.

poppi

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.