Firewire Issue Macbook Pro Maybe Someone Can Help Me

Reaction score
Ok well, I just had my macbook pro serviced at applecare had a few things fixed, its back to new. Before I sent it in I reinstalled my macbook and noticed when I downloaded Final Cut pro 5.0 , I tried logging some footage and it would say [Missing] Apple Firewire NTSC 720x480 on my video playback. Now I am kind of worried because my last Final Cut pro I had might of been 5.5 or 6.0 worked fine no problems. And this latest Final Cut pro its just not finding any video playback/firewire. I even stated that the firewire could of went but I got my macbook back today and everything was fixed but this problem is still happening. Should I download another Final Cut pro a different version then the one I have now?

Any answers I would appreciate thanx

OP
L
Reaction score
Ok well, I just had my macbook pro serviced at applecare had a few things fixed, its back to new. Before I sent it in I reinstalled my macbook and noticed when I downloaded Final Cut pro 5.0 , I tried logging some footage and it would say [Missing] Apple Firewire NTSC 720x480 on my video playback. Now I am kind of worried because my last Final Cut pro I had might of been 5.5 or 6.0 worked fine no problems. And this latest Final Cut pro its just not finding any video playback/firewire. I even stated that the firewire could of went but I got my macbook back today and everything was fixed but this problem is still happening. Should I download another Final Cut pro a different version then the one I have now?

Any answers I would appreciate thanx

BUMP nobody knows right

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.