Revel iBook on working mac network

Reaction score
Hello, I tried searching for my problem before posting but I couldn't find anything like what's happening to me.

I have a small ethernet/airport network in my office with the following:

2 Emac's - 1.2 Ghz, 256 RAM, OS 10.3.9
1 Mac mini G4 - 1.42 Ghz, 256 RAM, OS 10.3.9
1 Mac mini Core Duo - 1.66 Ghz, 512 RAM, OS 10.4.2
1 iBook G4 - 1.07 Ghz, 768 RAM, OS 10.4.4
1 Epson Stylus C87

Now, both minis and 1 emac are connected to a hub which is then connected to a local connection of a 2WIRE wireless modem, the other emac and the ibook connect with airport cards to the modem, the ethernet emac has the printer shared and all computers share their folders.

Until about a week ago everything was working just fine, the 5 computers could access each other's folders, Internet and print. One day, the iBook decided that it wouldn't show any of the other computers in the network and that it wouldn't print anymore...it's still accessing internet.

The other 4 computers can see and access the ibook but not the other way around and I really miss printing from my laptop.

I thought it could be something with the airport card so I connected the ibook to the ethernet hub but nothing

Any ideas? Thank you very much

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Air | iPad | iPhone | iPod Classic | iPod Shuffle | no more money
Can you check the Apple firewall - make sure that the device or connection is still trusted (on the 'faulty' machine)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.