Conversion from Pages to Word

Reaction score
Hey guys!

I have a small situation (rather, issue) which I hope you will be able to help me out.

My sister was on a trip to see our uncle, and during that time she had to work on her project while being there. She used the latest iWorks 8 application, Pages, to do it. Although, the Mac crashed and she was able to get her file back (phew!).

Unfortunately, as mentioned in the prefix, I have a Mac 10.3.9 and iWorks (unfortunately again) is not compatible with my OS version.

So is it possible for someone out there to export the file, attached in this message, from Pages into a Word format?

I thank you in advance for your kindness.

-Dark Daxter

PS: I hate to rush you with this but we need this in the next 24 hours. Again, thank you for your kindness!

View attachment melanie.pages.zip

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac Pro 2017 3GHz 10-core 128GB RAM MacBook Pro 13-inch 2.3GHz i5 16GB RAM
Here you are. If you ever just need to view or print a Pages file, you can right-click, View package content and check out the Quicklook folder. It has a jpeg of the document......

View attachment melanie.zip

OP
D
Reaction score
Thank you very much for your help, rogerinlondon!!! :)

I gave you a rep point for your help ;)

-Dark Daxter

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.