Photoshop Says 'No'

Reaction score
I can't run Photoshop CS2 on my Mac. I've tried installing various versions from official to 30-day trial and theres something stopping Photoshop working. It starts loading up then just crashes. It's weird because it is literally just this app. It used to work a couple of years ago and then just stopped for some reason. Anyone got any ideas? Tried deleting everything and re-installed again but no luck. If I was to delete every single file to do with photoshop (without harming anything important like) could someone tell me where to look?

Love you all in advance :bomb:
Tim

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i dont have no mac's
so a spotlight search for photoshop and delete all files you deem apropriate. after that make sure that you got all your preference files.

-chris

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Studio, M1 Max, 32 GB RAM, 2 TB SSD
Can you tell us a little about your system? Perhaps you don't have enough RAM? Perhaps you are nearly out of disk space? Perhaps your system is simply underpowered for the needs of today's Photoshop? Tell us more!

OP
T
Reaction score
It's a G5 Single 1.8Ghz with 512ram. i don't think it's that. I'll do what you suggested coach.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16 GHz Intel Imac Core 2 Duo//MacBook 1.83 Core 2 Duo//G5 Power Mac
Does it give you any error messages? Is 512 enough ram?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.