• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

I hate microsoft!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerMac G4 Cube 450mhz 832mb
looks col, but I clicked suck to download and it says page not found by fortune city.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
It's not nice to hate.:black:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.
I repsect microsoft and bill gates for thinking they are doing good for the computing world, They think they are providing a good operating system and a good amount of services for their users. Sure some of the people working for Microsoft can be a little out of controll some times like stated in other threads on these forums. But microsoft can be a good company if they actually just start over with windows and not try to make the current operating system better. They need to start over from scratch with a *nix based operating system. Its the future and Mac has happened to find that out early.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 2.6 GHz, 4 GB, 200 GB, 256MB Vid
no wonder it's not there: that page was last updated way back in '97! lol!

no wonder they were ranting on a 10 year old OS.

Reaction score
If you don't like it use something else. There are plenty of options. I think Windows XP is a good operating system, all things considered.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
rMBP (Mid-2015), 2.8 Ghz i7, 16GB DDR3, AMD M370X Gfx, 1 TB SSD
I tend to think people will use what works best for them. I try not to get caught in the trap of trashing PCs just because I don't like them as much as my Mac.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
12" 1Ghz PB 768Mb 10.4.5 30Gb Video iPod 40Gb 3G iPod 1Gb iPod Shuffle
nothing wrong with Pc's and windows IMO is just when you connect to the net that problems happen.

id have another PC and plan to have one to go with my mac so i can use linux on it but thats my own preference

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
12" 1Ghz PB 768Mb 10.4.5 30Gb Video iPod 40Gb 3G iPod 1Gb iPod Shuffle
yea i read that and slashdot and thought

"my the world really needs 7 verisons of vista dont it!?"

think i might convice mum and dad that they need SuSe9.3 on their new PC rather than XP and then vista when it finally arrives

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.