Apple Hi-Fi Who still has one?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook pro 2.2 core 2 duo,Macbook/iphone/ipod/apple Hi-Fi/MacBook Pro 13"/ipod nano/iPad 64 wifi/
I have had one for about two years now and it seems like there are not many left in use?

Who still has a working one and do you still enjoy it.

I use mine in a restaurant kitchen people are amazed at the sound from the box.

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
I was going to purchase one but at the time ran out of spare $$$. I looked later and it was gone. I always liked the way it sounded. I guess Apple considered it a flop and killed it off. Too bad really as to me it had very good sound for it's size and in spite of it's size!

Were there reports of the Apple HIFi's dying or something? I completely forgot about it after Apple killed it off.

OP
S
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook pro 2.2 core 2 duo,Macbook/iphone/ipod/apple Hi-Fi/MacBook Pro 13"/ipod nano/iPad 64 wifi/
I see them on ebay all the time some going for 400+

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2
They were pretty nice... but a bit expensive for a lot of customers. It was also really closely priced to the Bose Sounddock and believe it or not, but in our store most people went with the Bose over the Hifi. (Although to be fair, the Bose does sound a bit warmer...)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.