wireless printing problems

Reaction score
I have a macbook, and am using airport and trying to print from my Epson - Pm-d800 printer, however I always get the message "Printer is offline". Any advice on how to fix up the printer to print wirelessly would be most welcome.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27 iMac+Thunderbolt, iMac 21,
Are you able to install printer in Sys Prefs? With it connected to airport Extreme/Express and powered.

OP
A
Reaction score
As far as i can gather, it is installed. According to system prefs/printer it is in use and the default printer. There is only one printer connected, and it works fine when connected to the macbook usb. Just wireless I have a problem with.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" Intel iMac 2.4 Ghz/3G Ram/320HD, Snow Leopard. PBook G4, 1.5Ghz/1.5 Ram/250 HD, Leopard 10.5.6.
Do you get a window come on screen that allows you to choose which driver to use? I had a similar issue with my Lexmark, so I looked at the available drivers and there were 2 with the same name and IP. I selected the first, which worked. Tried the second, nothing, so you may find something similar.
Worth a look.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.