MacBook won't run games

Reaction score
Some games won't play on my Mac. The muse works fine, but the keyboard juts won't work. I've done software updtaes, I've done different browsers, I even updated to Snow Leopard, but its no use. Somtimes games work, but then I try to play again the next week and I can't play. Does anyone know why this is happening?

Specs: Its an aluminum Macbook, but not the Pro. Its got Snow Leopard, 2GB of memory, a 2.4 GHz processor, and its version 10.6.7

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15
Are you saying that the keyboard doesn't work ONLY when you try to play games...or the keyboard NEVER works?

- Nick

OP
F
Reaction score
Are you saying that the keyboard doesn't work ONLY when you try to play games...or the keyboard NEVER works?

- Nick

It doesn't work when I play games. The keyboard works fine for Word, Excel, e-mails and eveything else. But when playing a game (like mariogame.info doesn't work, even as I type this post), the keyboard doesn't work.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.