iweb published page is different then the non published. Fonts not lining up etc...

Reaction score
anyone having this problem? I'm using 09 iweb, I created a folder to publish to using drop box. But every time i view it it is completley disorganized, texts in wrong places, photos not lining up. Ive been looking for answers for this problem, but cannot find any help. I've tried both safari and firefox.

any ideas?

Reaction score
The Same thing happened after clean up

I made my website which worked perfectly initially but the second time i opened iweb all setting were gone and fonts didn't look same...All I can think of is that I performed a CleanUp using CleanMyMac and deleted some *as said by CleanMyMac* unnecessary Files. If that's the reason, I want to reinstall it, but it came pre installed in my Mac and I am pretty sure its not on any DVDs I got along with my Mac.
Any Suggestions welcomed.
What I am trying right now is installing an update of iLife'09 from support.apple.com. If it works I'll let you all know.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.