help running fallout 2 on intel macbook

Reaction score
so i have an Intel Macbook with OSX Leopard 10.5.5 ive been obsessed with fallout 3 for 360 latley so i decided to see where the whole series came from so i bought Fallout 2 for 25 bucks. but when i run it Only 1/3 of the screen shows and its in fuzzy black and white, in other words: i cant see anything, the sound is all there though. i realized why is that im not running in 256 color mode. Ive read on other forums that Leopard 10.5.5 started supporting 256 color mode again and people are saying things like "yayyy i can play fallout 2" but...i have 10.5.5 and i dont see 256 color mode. Is there a special way to activate it or something? if not is there ANY way i can get fallout 2 to work whatsoever?? i really really really want to play this game. ive patched it with both the official and unofficial patches but it didnt help at all. help would be greatly appreciated.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.