Just wanna say hi and ask a quick Q!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2007 iMac 20", 320 GB HDD, 2.4Ghz Core 2 Duo, 4GB Ram
Hi everyone, I've been using the Mac for just over a year now in my digital media unit at University, and in a few days I'll be the proud owner of my very first Mac! I'm quite literally very very excited at the prospect of my 2.4ghz 20in iMac with 4GB Ram (courtesy of Play.com, I can't believe how much Apple charge for theirs!) :D

Anyway, my question is, does anyone remember how long their machine took to arrive once its status was "shipped"? Preferably someone in the UK, that gives me a better indication. It's just the estimated shipping date wasn't til February 4 and it was actually shipped yesterday, now the estimated delivery is February 10 but surely that's a pessimistic estimate?

Thanks for any help!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black MacBook- 2.2GHz, 1gb RAM, 160GB, Double-Layer Superdrive.
I wouldn't be surprised if the new estimate is correct... what happened to me is that since my shipping address was different from my billing address they had to put my credit card through this whole security thing, therefore delaying the shipping, but I called 'em up and they refunded the shipping cost so I'd suggest giving them a call just to make sure everything's OK.

OP
N
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2007 iMac 20", 320 GB HDD, 2.4Ghz Core 2 Duo, 4GB Ram
My 2 addresses are the same so I should be fine there. It's good that they refunded you! I just hope my delivery goes down smoothly:Smirk:

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.