Burn folder help!

T

Taylor

I can't get this burn folder to cooperate with me. It won't recognize that I have a CD-R in, when iTunes will.

I tell it to burn the contents on the disc, and it just says to enter a blank disk.

I would really appreciate the help.

Reaction score
Try creating a new folder, move the files over to it then close the folder, select it and drag it towards the CD image on the desktop then drag the CD image to the trash....which should change to the burn icon....and in a perfect world would start the burning process.

OP
T

Taylor

Oddly enough, I don't even have a blank CD icon. I'm trying some other things, though. I'm in a tough spot, I need this badboy burned by tomorrow. Maybe I'll just go get some better CD-Rs.

Thanks for your help, I'll see if it works.

Reaction score
Taylor said:
Oddly enough, I don't even have a blank CD icon. I'm trying some other things, though. I'm in a tough spot, I need this badboy burned by tomorrow. Maybe I'll just go get some better CD-Rs.

Thanks for your help, I'll see if it works.

When you insert a CD or DVD the image will appear on your desktop, or should, but it depends on whether you put a check in the box for whenever action to take when you insert a blank disc.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.