Camera kit

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP Unibody 2.53Ghz 4GB RAM 250GB HD,VERIZON iPhone 4,SIG P238 ,iPad,6th Gen iPod NANO
Anyone here using the Camera Kit? I found one here locally on Craigslist brand new, I'm going to pick it up today.

Reaction score
Yes, and I love it! The USB module even reads my CF cards from my CF reader so I don't have to hook the camera directly.

OP
bargsbeer
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP Unibody 2.53Ghz 4GB RAM 250GB HD,VERIZON iPhone 4,SIG P238 ,iPad,6th Gen iPod NANO
I picked mine up today, it's great so far Ive only used my SD reader.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 24-inch 3.06GHz
Yes. Ordered it with my original iPad order, and it arrived just a couple weeks after. My favorite use for the iPad at this point is as a photo viewer - especially when traveling.

When we were in French Polynesia a couple of weeks ago, I could download photos from my DSLR (it takes RAW files from my Canon with no problem) and also from our point and shoot. It is so nice to have that beautiful iPad screen to see the photos the day you take them!

Reaction score
camera kit - video?

Camera kit should be a standard accessory in the box. I have a digital Sony Camera point and click type, but have to cycle the videos through iTunes to convert to a compatible format for the iPad. Any other suggestions so when I travel I don't need the laptop in order to view the videos? Thanks

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.