Reason 3.0

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminium Macbook 13.3"
Has anyone used Reason 3 on the intel macs? I use it on my current PC but i heard it works on new intel macs, if you use it how does it run?

Also what similar software is out there for mac? I have heard that Logic Pro is good?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 2.93C2D 4GB
I just posted this question elswhere but it's kind of off topic so here would be better -

There was a thread here (Click!) saying that Logic Pro doesn't work on the Macbooks - But I can't imagine why...anyone?

EDIT: Sorry SlickShoes if I seem to be barging into all your threads, I promise I'm not stalking ya! ;-)

OP
S
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminium Macbook 13.3"
lol no probs man its fine i replied on the other thread just as you must have deleted the link, seems like a mixed bag as to what people say about how the macbook handles it, i have it all running on my pc fine which is great but if i could get it all on my macbook (if i buy one) then itd be great to have it all portable! Then i could take it to work and avoid work and fiddle about with my music!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.