Right On!

T

triznic

Just got a G4! Was always scared of macs. I Love it!!! So much that I am now running it dual monitor and hhave started moving everything over. My pc is now a paper weight. Im a brand new man!!!
I went on it tonight and kinda felt .....diiiiirty

Not sure if this is thhe right place for my question.
My display settings are a bit puzzling to me. I have to go in and set both monitors 1280x1024.. everything goes well and then whenever it wakes up or after powering on, settings are back to 800x600.

newbie needs some help.

thanks!

did i mention i luuuv my mac

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.6 GHz Core 2 Duo 4GB RAM OS 10.5.2
I wish I knew the answer so that I could help you, but I don't :(

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 1Ghz OS X 10.4.7
Have you tried seeing if the settings stay with just the main monitor?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MacBook Pro, 13" MacBook Black, 15" iMac G4, 24" iMac (soon!)
triznic said:
Just got a G4! Was always scared of macs. I Love it!!! So much that I am now running it dual monitor and hhave started moving everything over. My pc is now a paper weight. Im a brand new man!!!
I went on it tonight and kinda felt .....diiiiirty

Not sure if this is thhe right place for my question.
My display settings are a bit puzzling to me. I have to go in and set both monitors 1280x1024.. everything goes well and then whenever it wakes up or after powering on, settings are back to 800x600.

newbie needs some help.

thanks!

did i mention i luuuv my mac

Let me ask you this, are you running FileVault? If often causes displays to lose their settings (among other things).

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.