How do I move iCal into Office 2007 for PC

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2011 Macbook Pro 2 GHz i7/15"/8gb RAM
I need to know how to move my iCal database into Office 07. I have the slightest clue of how. I had been doing some research and it seems it is either very difficult or impossible. Is their a program that can do it? I run Office 07 using VMWare and BootCamp. Please help!

Thanks!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini i5 (2014 High Sierra), iPhone X, Apple Watch, iPad Pro 12.9, AppleTV (4)
When you say moving it into Office 07 do you mean Outlook?

If so why not get a MobileMe trial. It will sync your iCal calendars with Outlook.

OP
G
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I was so tired last night I didn't notice that I said Office but yes I meant Outlook. I actually have a MobileMe account.I didn't know it could sync with Outlook. Could you explain to me how?

Thanks...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini i5 (2014 High Sierra), iPhone X, Apple Watch, iPad Pro 12.9, AppleTV (4)
log into me.com then go to your account seetings. Scroll down the page on the right-hand side there's a windows contro, panel download.

Download and install the control panel. It will let you configure what syncs and what doesn't.

OP
G
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Thanks!! I never noticed that was there!

OP
G
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Okay now I have a issue. When I sync with MobileMe using Outlook my existing calendar in MobileMe is not added. Even though I have the settings set to add the calendar from MobileMe to my computer it does not add. Instead it adds a new calendar and only adds new things I add to either. My calendar in Outlook is a blank one because I just want to add my entire calendar from MobileMe to sync with my Blackberry. I had been using PocketMac but it keeps screwing up my calendar so I just want to start from scratch using Desktop Manager (hence the reason I need Outlook). Do you know a way to fix the sync issue with MobileMe?

Thanks!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.