Good deal on 2GB ram right now

Reaction score
Just surfin the web and saw this deal online. I've already upgraded to 2GB but I paid 20 bux more than this and had to pay shipping.

Outpost has Patriot PC5300/DDR667 2GB for $120 shipped after rebate. Good deal. Link is here:

http://shop1.outpost.com/product/4789099

I don't work for Outpost or Patriot or anything like that. I do have Patriot ram in my PC and it's working just perfect.

Just thought I'd pass on a good deal to my fellow Macbookers.

:black:

Oh and I still have 1GB (2x512) OEM ram sticks if anyone wants to buy them off me. PM Me.

S

spaztaz

when i select "put in cart' it goes to a screen that says "cart is empty" anybody know *** is going on because i can afford $120 for 2gb ram...i would love to buy this ram for my macbook :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | iMac(2.1 G5) | MacBook(2.16 C2D) | MacMini (1.67 CD) | iPhone 4 | iPad (3rd Gen)
spaztaz said:
when i select "put in cart' it goes to a screen that says "cart is empty" anybody know *** is going on because i can afford $120 for 2gb ram...i would love to buy this ram for my macbook :)

I am not sure, but may be you have to sign-up before adding to a cart. :dummy:

OP
A
Reaction score
Sorry you missed it. The rebate was over yesterday anyways unfortunately.

OP
A
Reaction score
Just keep your eye on Newegg.com. They regularly have one day specials on a lot of items including ram. I purchased my G-Skill 1GB ram modules for just under 75 shipped each. The total I paid for 2 gb was just under $150 shipped.

That's gonna save you like $10... Dunno if the wait will be worth the $10 for you.

S

spaztaz

cud u link me to the gskill ram on newegg that is compatible with the macbook, thanks (sry i get confused, there is SO much ram available on the net lol)

Reaction score
Bought 2GB RAM for Macbook 1.83GHz for $164 : Did I pay more?

Deviant said:
I too would like a link to some cheap ram. The only site I found sell 2gb for $195 which I thought was a good deal but apparently I'm wrong. It's this http://www.transintl.com/macupgrades/index.cfm

I got two of this stick for a total of $164 shipped. I hope it's compatible with macbook 1.83 GHz, and I hope it's a good buy. I hate mail-in-rebates.

Q

qpid

I have the same ram as ak1nza and it is working great in my macbook, i swapped it from my dell that had it previously

S

spaztaz

wud that $66 ram (1gb) work with the macbook? i assume so but has anybody used it? (i'm referring to the link of all compatible macbook ram from ak1nza)

S

spaztaz

nm its out of stock i'm getting 2gb of the gigaram (comes up to like $151 with shipping, not bad and i save $9 lol and NO rebates!)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.5 GHz, 2 GB RAM, 250 GB HD
does it matter if its 5300 or 5400? both are ddr2 667s

heres the titles

G.SKILL 1GB 200-Pin DDR2 SO-DIMM DDR2 667 (PC2 5400) Notebook Memory - Retail

G.SKILL 1GB 200-Pin DDR2 SO-DIMM DDR2 667 (PC2 5300) Notebook Memory - Retail

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.