Pocket CDs in slot loading CD

L

lokerd

Hello. I have a 12" G4 Powerbook that has a slot loading CD. Can I insert a mini, pocket sized CD?

Thanks for any feedback.

Drew

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac C2D 2.16ghz, 13" MacBook 2.0ghz, 60gb iPod vid, 1gb nano
DANGER WILL ROBINSON DANGER DANGER

do not put any mini-cd's into your slot loading drive.

OP
L

lokerd

tmjf_sifu said:
how do you like the powerbook? any complaints???

I assume you are talking about as a Mac? I am just returing to Mac these past few months. I complain all the time about the Mac OS. ;)

As far as this machine...I certainly love the size. I have a full size PC laptop, 15", 7 or 8 lbs, etc. and I have all but given up carrying it arround now that I have this 12". I could have gotten the larger Mac but wanted something smaller.

Typing response is great...it took me a while to learn about the Fn + Delete to act as the foward delete. I do REALLY wish they had spend the few extra dollars an included the back lit keys...that would be the coolest! And is a real reason to consider a larger computer. A good question is if I did NOT have the larger computer...would I have gotten the smaller one??? I would have to say yes. I LOVE the size. It is SOOO easy to carry around. The screen is great. The built-in wireless is the coolest. I have the Airport at the school...and another cheap one here at home. At school and home I can jsut pick and go in heartbeat. The battery life is very nice.

I guess my only gripe is the size of the trackpad and the lack of the right mouse button...I know this latter issue is jsut a Mac issue...but still...it is frustrating that I HAVE always plug in my external mouse...and I do know about the Ctrl Click...but that is not that same. Regardless, the trackbad size is too large and gets in the way, like 3 times in this paragraph.

I really can't think of any other complaints. The slot CD is very nice. The USB 2.0 is great. The DVI out is great. The computer is quite. The size of the keys is nice...with a full size Delete key, full size shift keys. The function keys are helpful. The arrow keys are a little small, but they functional.

Hope this helps...let me know if you have any other questions.

Drew

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.