Blocking email query

Reaction score
I've been recieving unwanted emails from an aquaintance. I've blocked the sender a couple of times but they create new addresses and continue to harass me. Is there a way to block them without them knowing? I would just like to never see the emails and not have them know so they won't bother creating new addresses to contact me from.

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
If they are creating new addresses each time you block them, it's going to be rather difficult to stop them, as you have nothing to filter on. Probably the best thing to do is just create a new email account of your own.

OP
S
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. I've done this before also. The problem is that it's a work email address and is very easy to track down if they want to find my new one. I was just wondering if I can block them without them knowing so they assume I'm recieving the emails and just not responding.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
25" iMac 3.06 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo iPhone 4
What about just bouncing the e-mail? Perhaps they'll get tired of it if they know you never open it

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.