What Office based product do you recomend?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac, i3, 3.6ghz, 21.5", 4gb Ram OSx 10.6.6
Ok so there is alot of posts about Ms Office, I'm trying to work out which office based softwear i should go for, so i thought i would see if i could start a poll and get some numbers.

So please vote on what you recomend and then post why you have chosen that option.

RMHarrison

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Late '09 Macbook Pro 13"
I use Open Office on my personal computers, but I prefer MS Office in a work environment. I have found that certain Open Office files get a little screwy when opened in their MS Office equivalent.

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Ok so there is alot of posts about Ms Office, I'm trying to work out which office based softwear i should go for, so i thought i would see if i could start a poll and get some numbers.

There is no reason to start a poll about which Office product to use. Our search function should give you sufficient information about what Office product(s) are popular. Ultimately the decision is yours as to which Office product to buy.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Silver M1 iMac 512/16/8/8 macOS 11.6
Like earlier threads, if you want the best and most compatible with other formats go for Office.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.