Argh help losing apps?!

Reaction score
Hello hello,

My father has given me a macbook pro os x 10.5 and it had been loaded with iWork and Office 2008 for mac.

Everything was fine and I was loving my mac.......

Now, for some crazy reason It says that i don't have ms word or pages... yet i still have all other programs that have come in both packs. On the dock, it once had the pages icon... now does not and also the ms word icon is there but with a ? watermark behind it.

I really, really don't feel like paying $130+ for just the one program when i have all others.

I don't know if this has happened before, I tried to look it up on google but nothing showed for it.

Any help and insight is much appreciated.
:'(

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Silver M1 iMac 512/16/8/8 macOS 11.6
No doubt you have the Office software CD? Use the Uninstaller and do a clean install. You will be able to re-use one of the keycodes on the back of the jewel case no problem. On activation, Microsoft will issue another User ID number.

Reaction score
have you tried searching for it? You didnt move it to the trash by accident did you?

Have you an icon for it in the dock? What happens when you click it?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.