Safari in Leopard

Reaction score
I was just wondering, will there be any change in Safari with Leopard? There's nothing on the Leopard sneak peek about it, but I wasnt sure if that meant it would stay the same.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" Powerbook G4 • 24" iMac • iPhone 3Gs
Yes, there are a few changes. It's up to version 3.0 in Leopard.

Most changes you won't notice, but there are a few big ones like WebClip and the new "Find" feature (rather than just highlight the word in blue it shadows everything but the word you searched).

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2
Also new: Tabs are draggable and 'tearable', so you can tear a tab off and make it into its own window. You can also see a preview of a tab by hovering over it.

Reaction score
Also new: Tabs are draggable and 'tearable', so you can tear a tab off and make it into its own window. You can also see a preview of a tab by hovering over it.

Tearable sounds like an awesome feature.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Studio, M1 Max, 32 GB RAM, 2 TB SSD
...sounds like SafariPlus CrossBones!! :dive:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15in i7 MacBook Pro, 8GB RAM, 120GB SSD, 500GB HD
cookies have nothing to do with lag. Cookies are what sites use to recognize you settings for some stuff, you password and username, if you want to stary logged in, that kind of stuff.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.